velvet 17th century mace year of women and children first

The Lewd Angel

heart sharpener

Some sort of miracle happened a few days where suddenly I don't want to drink really. I am like GOOOOOOOD I just want to be sober. I think it is maybe because for one I looked at these pictures when I was skinny from excersizing and not drinking and I was like whoa that was nice kinda. I remember. I dunno, I don't even mean so much being skinny as just I dunno being sober or healthy or something. I guess being skinny was pretty good too except that my boobs got so small and it made me feel self conscious. Also I dunno, I am not even sure that I ever minded being not skinny, it's just that, at the time I was dating some manorexic dude who pretty much called me fat and commented about other womens bodies all the time and it gave me a complex. God....if you guys actually listen to anything that I say then ugh, don't date people like that. I keep thinking about how miserable it made me and I am like fuuuuuck I am dumb. Anyway whatever, it's long over no biggie.

Oh yeah also when I quit drinking for all that time before I had so much money it was amazing.....

Is there anything else I wanted to talk about? Oh just that I hate my job and I can't wait to be done and omg I am going to be home in a week.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That is the noise I am going to make on the plane so that other people won't like me.

Also when the plane lands I will hold my hand up to chest and start to cry. That part is true I do that all the time when I go to PEI.

Ugh I have to pack and somehow make room for the girl who is subletting my place.
I layed in bed most of the day partially cus I figured it was raining and I was therefore mildly depressed but then it turned out to be really nice outside when I got up.

Whatever sorry I am boring.

|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home