velvet 17th century mace year of women and children first

The Lewd Angel

dead bird alert

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

OK did I ever tell you guys that I am sort of paranoid that I am some sort of dark lord of birds before? Basically, I see dead birds a lot I think? I mean what is the average amount of dead birds someone is supposed to see? Also a lot of the birds I see are headless. Ugh. I dunno. The week before I moved here I think I saw four dead birds in Toronto. Wait no. One was not dead yet. A cat ate its rear end off and it was on it's back kinda pain chirping pathetically. It was aweful I was freaking out because I knew I would have to kill it when my crazy neighbour rolled up and he said he would finish it off for me. Another one of the dead birds was this one that was right outside my step, its body was intact except that it had a big hole where its heart would go and everytime I left my house a whole bunch of flies would come flying out its heart hole.

Also, umm a couple years ago for some reason birds started to fly like right by my head like they brush against my hair when they fly past....but that has happened in awhile. Anyway so I've been living with this paranoia that somehow I make birds die or that soem part of the universe is piling up bird corpses in my path but I was kinda over it because I had only seen one headless bird since I got here (which was kinda weird-it wasn't on the road it looked like its head got crushed by a rock or something) Ugh, anyway, yeah that was the only one I saw...and plus there is this eagle that flies around majestically by my work all the time so i kinda figured I was home free regarding being some sort of dark lord of birds but then yesterday I was driving with Tess and there was this bird just standing on the road in front of us and it eventually kinda walked over top the other side of the road where some other car immediately ran it over...and then when I went for that walk i saw another headless bird.

anyway, umm besdies all that stuff I love PEI.

|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home