velvet 17th century mace year of women and children first

The Lewd Angel

gentlemen fallers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us


That is something funny we found today. It's a placemat my sister made for us when she was a kid. I guess she decided after the fact that maybe the dogs buthole was in poor taste.

I went and saw the hangover with her and Ryan today. I guess I liked it just because of Zach Galifianakis...swoon. Christ I don't need to start fantasizing about him again. I guess he will probably get to be super famous now and it will be weird. Anyway, they played who let the dogs out near the beginning of the movie. Ugh, they seriously need to stop playing that song in movies. Anyway a pretty good joke/burn to say if you would be his friend and he started to get all I dunno, how celeberities are supposed to be, uhh bossy or self important or dickish or whatever...the joke would be that he would be maybe throwing a fit over something lame and you go WHOA WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?!?!

Anyway I got a job. I feel like I have been here longer than I have. There is so much space here, it's so lovely to see big fields and hills. Not that I was ever un-in-love with my home but after being in Toronto for that time I really appreciate the amount of space I can see.

|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home