velvet 17th century mace year of women and children first

The Lewd Angel

consider yourself challenged

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I guess I havn't been writing much this summer eh? I guess that is for the twins reasons of being on vacation and also working all the time. I am on a brain vacation sort of...not that I am not thinking of stuff I think I am just on a recharge or whatever. Also I really do work all the time it seems. I work pretty late too. I don't mind so much though because I want to save up lots of money. I am obsessed with buying some property or a little cottage or something on PEI. I love it here and I want to come back next summer and I also kind of want to live in a dumb trailer or something. Also I am realising that I will not be able to afford anything once I am done school because I will owe the government all my money so I should probably have a place to hide out at and be folk artist or whatever. The truth is I am going crazy with desire everytime I see some laundry out hung up on a line because I want it SO BAD. I have a meeting with a real estate agent in a few days even though I have no money really and no credit.

I'm dreaming songs almost every night it seems...but as usual I can't seem to remember much about them for long when I wake up. I wrote a note to myself that I think was the chorus of a song but I can barely read it. I think it says "I owe you the book on you" I think that meant something more to me than I can figure out right now and I keep rolling the words around in my head to see what they attach themselves to.

It stormed like crazy this morning and I couldn't sleep because the poor dog was breathing so heavy and shaking like crazy. The odd thing is that lately she has been sometimes shaking like crazy when the weather is perfectly fine....if you take her out and throw the ball around she'll calm right down so I don't know what that is about. She is getting to be pretty old and turning pretty weird in general so maybe it is just that but also I am like whoa? can you sense danger girl?

I'm exhausted folks. My family dragged me out to see double feature at the drive-in Ice Age 3? and Night at the Museum 2.

They were about as good as one would expect. There was some pretty strong umm sexual innuendo imagery in Ice Age which was sorta interesting to me though and they played the old intermission tape at the drive thru which was pretty neat. It is an add for the canteen and they are like SPARKILING SODA POP!

okay bye

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home